I am really disgusted with Mr. Biden's overflowing with obsenities foul mouth, as I am disgusted with the euphemisms in the U.S. media describing it as "colorful language!" Shall we start to define porn as "colorful videos?" It used to be that Vice Presidents existed only to attend funerals for foreign dignitaries. But with Mr.Biden older than most world leaders, he is just collecting dust at the White House, holds Mr. Obama's coatduring press conferences, and usher the president away from the lectern when they are over. Pretty boring job for a person with "a bite" to spare.
Now, given the fact that the Honorable Mr. Biden has also a mouth that stinks like a sewer, and given the fact that the white house chief of staff Mr. Rahm Emmanuel is considered an equal to Mr. Biden in the use of profanities at the white, I feel the Republicans should ask the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names andNumbers (ICANN) to assign this designation to the democratic white house: Thewhitehousewashingtondc.xxx
I think Americans should be outraged by the lack of minimum civility standards by top officials in our government who sound like street punks in a Chicago gang infested street corner! And I believe that we are progressively coming to a stage of political decay in which "The Honorable Mr...." has started to mean "The Obscene Mr....!" Nikos Retsos, retired professor, Chicago
No comments:
Post a Comment